Saturday, April 28, 2007

Review of Music(OS2 Week5)

I like pop music and my favorite singer is Zhang Shao Han, who is very popular in China. Her voice is very pure, like art angel's voice, so Angela is her English name. The pronunciation is similar. Also, she’s a lovely girl. Many teenagers, especially boys, like to listen to her albums very much. Although I’m not a teenager, I really enjoy her songs. The tune of her songs is so lyrical and soft. If you listen to them, you will feel that you come to magical nature and breathe fresh air. When I clean my house or read books, her songs give me peace and comfort. In addition, the words of her songs can encourage you to work hard overcome difficulties, like‘Flower of Dream’.

2004 was very important for Angela because she had published the first album "Over the Rainbow" and she had leapt from obscurity to being famous overnight. Now she’s already got 4 albums. I think she will have a wonderful time in the future.

No comments: