Monday, April 23, 2007

Picture Comparison1(OS2 Week7) Draft1

Both of these pictures are related to market. The first one is of a supermarket and the second one is of a local market where people are enjoying shopping. I think the main advantage of shopping in a supermarket is that the environment is so excellent, such as tidy ground and the other one is that supermarkets are open everyday, even 24 hours which is very convenient for consumers. However there are a number of advantages about a local market. The first point is the price is lower than supermarket. The other one is the vegetables is rather fresh and nutrition is higher because they aren't put in the fridge everyday.

I like both shopping in supermarkets and local markets. Most weekends, I go to a local market which at Avondale racing ground. Although it is noisy I don't mind because I can choose the freshest vegetables. But if I haven't enough time I will go to a supermarket for shopping.

1 comment:

kyle chan said...

well, beautiful article